Friday, October 16, 2009

Just Another Caroga Lake Update

Well Gang....Seems the lower part of NYS is getting a little early winter snow and cooler weather. We on the other hand have Sun Shine and some what mild weather , In the shade it's 40 but the sun is shining ! The Heat is on in the camp and I suspect that it will be til mid April at least.

Jackie and Blue (Her Dog) came up for a visit the other day and it was a wonderful visit, We did not get to see as much of her this visit as we would have liked cause Jen worked at the theatre and we had Rehearsals for the up coming show this Saturday. We did miss her and it was good to she her. As Jen has said in her blog we are....I mean Jen is working her Butt off getting this show off the ground and Jen also getting the theatre working. Heat is now at the top of the list as it is slowly starting to come on... The Glove has so far that I have seen 3 systems and all of them need attention, Jen does have heat now in her office which is good. Jen's office is on the second floor over the theatre and has many steps up and down for her daily.. Jen's lost some weight doing those stairs , feeling good causing her to find smaller clothes. I think she was "Looking Great" already, I suspect she is enjoying it . I'll leave it at that....She Looks great now and she looked great then!!!!

Photobucket

For those of you in the area come out and see the show.

For those of you who cant make it I am in a costume that I'm glad the old crew from work will not be seeing. It's all for a good cause so I'm doing it, I have the camera so there will be no pictures.....

Photobucket

Jen's also looking to get the Dance classes going soon and has a great dance studio to practice

Photobucket

What a Place!

Photobucket

Well that's about it for now, Should be a great show, Jen's singing one number, I wish it was more.

To all the cast & crew.......Break A Leg !

Til Next time Gang.....Jerry (Pictures to Follow)

No comments: