Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Upate Dates From Here in Caroga.

Cloudy , Damp and kinda warm here in Caroga Lake...68 degrees. The Leaves are turning so fast here, it's like a picture outside. We are all kind of suffering with a sore throat here along with some joint pains. I guess it's going around. We have Broadway rehearsal tonight at the Glove.... My voice is bad enough normally and the one who "Can Sing", Jen , might have a tough time too as I know she has at least one Broadway number that she is doing. (I'm in it too but no lines or singing involved....) Jen's making it an early day today or at least that what she says cause she is hurting too, A little rest hopefully will get her back and up on her feet for tonight's rehearsal. Rumor has it that Pam & Chucking heading up soon or should I say in the next couple weeks. Pam, I got 4 tons of Pellets sitting outside waiting to come in and the Pond needs some attention. Just Kidding Pam....The only lifting we expect might be from a Mug of Mull or Hot Cider. That's about it for today........ Here's a little somin for Ya... A little advise for those readers out there. How I learned to mind my own business......( A lesson that should be learned!) I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were outside shouting, '13...13...13.' The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks, so I looked through to see what was going on... Somebody poked me in the eye with a stick! Then they all started shouting '14...14...14'... , eye poke Pictures, Images and Photos That was from an e-mail that made me laugh, Oh so true! Mind you own Business or you could get a Sharp stick in the Eye!!!! Til Next time Gang........Jerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Point well taken - no pun intended