Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's Official

It's official. On Monday, August 17th I will report to the Glove Performing Arts Center (GPAC) as the Executive Director. The first order of business is to get the office up and running, as they have been without an ED since last September. I am incredibly thrilled by this opportunity, and hope that I can bring some value to the table. Because right now the table is empty. The volunteers who have been tirelessly operating the glove are an incredible asset (as volunteers always are). Without them the Glove would have closed the doors long ago. So, with this great team in place I will start a new job. The retirement party is over. Incidently, I just heard that the Glove Theater is haunted. I'll let you know. http://www.glovetheatre.org/

No comments: