Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm feeling like the Nadya Suleman of the dog world. We're up to four, albeit temporarily. Angel, our friends dog is spending a few days here while they head off to a quilting show. Angel truly matches her name - she is no problem. A real sweetheart who listens and pretty much acts on command, unlike our group who needs coaxing and threats to do anything we ask. So things are for the moment, a bit overwhelming. We'll settle down, I'm sure. But I have come to the conclusion (thank God) that four dogs is beyond our limit for permanence. There just isn't enough room on the bed. Temp at 16 degrees - it's a heat wave! Allison and I have dance class tonight - we're getting awfully close to St. Patrick's day, and I still don't know the steps! ARGH! Well, there is always next year. Céad Míle Fáilte!

No comments: