Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ramblings on snow.

Jerry is out there again rearranging the snow. We received another 6 plus inches last night, and I am particularly thrilled. It is again a winter-white wonderland. My happiness and Jerry's happiness are directly related to our snow-participation. I sit here in my jammies at 9:00 and he is outside since 8:AM moving the stuff, shoveling it off the roof and clearing off the porch. A different world for sure. Sorry Jerry. I drew the long straw this time. Actually, I think the long straw simply belongs to me. You rock. Daphne has awakened and is ready to step outside. She has no idea what she is in for. Silly dog. She too owns a few long straws. I love being a girl. That would make a great song don't you think? ha ha. Well kids, keep in touch. We're loving the mails and comments. It's a long winter here in the great northeast. Keep the fleece - Jen

No comments: