Monday, November 24, 2008

Nicole's Bridal Shower

There are some days in our lives that just make you pause and look around with incredible gratitude and happiness. Yesterday was one of those days. Nicole Marie was celebrated at her Bridal Shower, and it was such a beautiful day from start to finish. Her bridal party knocked themselves out with creativity and attention to detail. Everyone managed to pull off the surprise, and I think she was truly stunned. She had that deer in headlights kind of look on her face, the ultimate reward for lots of near misses and almost-spilled secrets. She is a beautiful bride-to-be, and will be a beautiful bride. We had a great time, and look forward to the wedding "season" ahead. Congratulations sweetie! I hope you had as much fun as we did! The guys were hosted back at Valerie and Sal's home, where hot dogs and football saved the day for the men. All in all, it was a great time for everyone, and they received some beautiful and practical gifts. Here are some pictures (not good because apparently I was having way too much fun, but I did take pictures!) In my defense, I was also taking pictures for Nicole with her camera, and I am praying that her camera's pictures are better than these - Nevertheless, you can see what a great day it was.

No comments: