Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Snot

Yesterday at work I had the pleasure (?) of selling a package of snot. That's right, you read it correctly. Snot. It is a synthetic material that resembles snot, and is sold in a plastic bag for $2.50. Some ill-advised teenager came in and purchased this, hoping I'm sure to gross out and possibly impress some poor unsuspecting young lady. What a guy. I'll have to keep an eye out for him. They put alot of attention into Halloween up here. The decorations are over the top, and the store is getting more and more busy as we approach October 31. Hannah Montana costumes are flying out the door, as are Spiderman and Batman. We had one Joker costume left as of last week, and that is gone now. I always loved Halloween, but am having a bit of an overload reaction this year, because of where I work. And now, the snot. I'm just not feeling that one. I wanted to post some photos from Saturday's leaf peeping drive, because they are worth seeing. We were at Indian lake, the Campground at Sacandaga River and all throughout Northern New York. It was peak, and we loved it. I love New York. Enjoy:

No comments: